PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician - Family Medicine based in the Florence, OR community.
Come be a part of this special group who was recently named one of the top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. This is a dream opportunity for outdoor enthusiast and beach lovers. Here’s why you should experience Florence, Oregon:
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world to create a virtual honeypot of art and entertainment.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, skate park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
- Old Town Florence showcases more than 50 shops, restaurants and boutiques bordering the Siuslaw River.
- An outdoor lover’s dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.
Practice & Hospital Highlights:
Housed in 2 separate locations on the hospital campus, you’ll join a team of Providers who average over 10 years of providing care in the practice!
- Level IV Trauma, full service critical access hospital voted top 100 in the entire country!
- Newly remodeled and expanded Emergency Department
- Recently awarded best quality improvement scores in diabetes and hypertension in the PeaceHealth network
- Teaching opportunities- work with current medical students and future residents who rotate through our network
- All in one model of support: designated MA who will check in the patient, room them, stays for the entire length of visit, begins chart notes and stays after to scribe
- Peace Harbor remains self-sustained and consistently profitable
We offer competitive compensation and robust benefits:
• Excellent health coverage
• Up to $100,000 in loan repayment (for those who qualify)
• CME reimbursement
• Relocation assistance
• Retirement plans
• Fully paid malpractice insurance
• The state of Oregon does NOT have sales tax
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace Riggs.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship – the spirit of health.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Florence, OR community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Florence, OR, Primary Care/FMC (512)
Job Category: Physician - Primary Care
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Florence, OR || Physician - Primary Care || Full Time || FAMILY PRACTICE SVCS